Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving Hand Turkeys

Happy Thanksgiving holiday to those American readers out there. (Happy Thanksgiving wishes to all those who don't have the holiday too! I know it seems like you're missing out but I'm sure Guy Fawkes day and Boxing Day are fun for you too, and I don't do anything special on your holidays.) I'm looking forward to time with my family, friends, and a real piano. Now go trace your hand on a piece of paper as if it were a turkey, or perhaps make it all abstract, with just a hint of beak. Also, be sure to stuff your face full of canned cranberry sauce- those ridges make it taste better somehow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg hand turkeys! I want paper turkey feathers made of construction paper too.

Anonymous said...

It was great seeing you for thanksgiving! we should have made some of these hand turkeys. instead we made poop!